ICS-D101/13 Basic Suite
This SDK is a tool to effectively develop applications for embedded devices to communicate with ISO/IEC 14443 Type A / Type B cards as well as FeliCa™ cards. This SDK supports various operating systems.
Main target devices to apply :
*Access control terminal *Time attendant terminal *Amusement terminal
- Development tool suitable for embedding applications.
- Reference source codes supplied as easily transplantable C language form.
- Supporting a variety of operating systems on the device.
- Supporting communication with ISO/IEC 14443 Type A / Type B cards.
Suitable for the development of applications for FeliCa cards and ISO/IEC 14443 Type A / Type B cards.
- Includes USB/UART driver for RC-S956*1, USB driver for NFC Port-100*2
- Uses simple commands without encryption.
- Transmission function of Type A / Type B cards commands*3.
*1 RC-S956: Contactless IC card reader chip mounted on RC-S620 series, RC-S330 and RC-S360.
*2 NFC Port-100: Contactless IC card reader platform mounted on RC-S380, RC-S630 series.
*3 Does not support ISO/IEC 14443-4 Transmission Protocol on RC-S956 and ISO/IEC 18092 Transport Protocol on RC-S956 and NFC Port-100.
|SDK for NFC <Reference Implementation>|
|Operating system||Linux(Ubuntu 10.04.2)||Android||Microsoft Windows 7 SP1|
|Visual Studio 2008 SP1|
|Corresponding reader/writer||RC-S620 Series, RC-S632, RC-S634, RC-S330, RC-S360, RC-S380|