Upon receiving inquiries relating to STM-0117 standards, Sony Corporation (hereafter referred to as Sony) will handle the questioner's Personal Information (i.e. name and email address) according to the rules described below.
- Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Personal Information will only be used for the following purposes. It will not be used for any other purposes without receiving prior consent.
- To answer inquiries relating to STM-0117 standards via email.
- Storage and Deletion of Personal Information
- Sony will handle Personal Information for the purposes outlined above, and will take appropriate precautions (in accordance with current levels of technology) to protect Personal Information from improper access, alteration, or disclosure.
- Personal Information will be deleted in an unrecoverable fashion within a maximum of 4 months after an inquiry is received, and will not be stored in any permanent private database.
This page is covered by the "Sony Corporation Web Site: Terms and Conditions
." By contacting Sony, you are agreeing to the relevant terms and conditions. For more details, please click here
Please understand that due to weekends, holidays, and other circumstances, it may take several days to reply to some inquiries. We appreciate your patience.
For inquiries regarding matters not related to STM-0117 standards, please click here
The following pages are linked to the website operated by salesforce.com Co.,Ltd.