Annual Report PDF Download
- Letter to Stakeholders
- Realizing our mission of being a company that inspires people and fulfills their curiosity.
Kazuo Hirai, President and CEO, assesses his own performance in his first year on the job and speaks about strides made toward turning Sony around and his commitment to enhancing corporate value.
- Special Feature:
- Packed with advanced Sony technologies, the Xperia™ Z smartphone and Xperia™ Tablet Z deliver user experiences that inspire and delight users. Concrete symbols of Sony's transformation, these innovative devices are representative of the Company's extraordinary potential.
- Sony Products,
Services and Content
- Sony is engaged in a broad range of businesses, including the electronics businesses, which include digital imaging, game, mobile communications devices and televisions; the entertainment businesses, which cover pictures and music; and the financial services business.
- Business Highlights
- A short summary of Sony's consolidated operating results and segment performance in fiscal year 2012, ended March 31, 2013.
- Corporate Governance/
- Sony has built a sound, transparent corporate governance system that facilitates swift decision making and the effective management of the Sony Group.
Ethical business conduct and compliance with applicable laws and regulations are fundamental aspects of Sony's corporate culture.
- Special Feature:
CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- Sony is committed to enhancing corporate value through innovation and sound business practices. By reinforcing its business infrastructure and acting as a responsible corporate citizen, Sony is working to strengthen its operating foundation over the medium to long term and, in doing so, enable Sony to continue to help shape a sustainable society.
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- Sony's key CSR agenda and its activities.
- Financial Data
- Financial highlights from fiscal year
2012, ended March 31, 2013.