PX series users can check when it is time to replace the memory card, as it reaches its limit in overwrite cycles, by using the "Memory Media Utility"
This function prevents users from facing troubles that memory card suddenly stops recording because of reaching to the overwrite cycles.
Secure Access reduces the risk of important content, stored on PX series memory card, from being accessed by unauthorized users if the memory card is lost. Access to the content is possible only with NXCAM* hardware or a PC where the content was previously password protected.
(Users set the Secure Access mode and password using the "Memory Media Utility" software.)
* Prior to setting to this mode, accessible to content is possible using any compatible hardware.
* after setting
- Content is accessible from any NXCAM hardware introduced in 2H of FY12 or later, but not accessible from NXCAM hardware introduced in 1H of FY12 or earlier.
- accessible from PC where password was entered previously using "Memory Media Utility".
Various functions offered by "Memory Media Utility" software contribute to a more efficient workflow for professional users
High-Speed Writing Mode
Increase writing speed up to 2x by switching to this mode
(*when using in this mode, usable capacity will be half that of card capacity.)
Switches off "Mirroring Mode", allowing users to record longer, up to full capacity.
(In this mode, usable capacity will be double that of "Mirroring Mode".)
Enables users to copy recorded content on a PX series card to 3 locations simultaneously.
Enables users to format a PX series card quickly, deleting all the content recorded on the card.
- Gray color on the back side gives improved visibility when removing the card from the hardware, when shooting outdoors, at night, or in dark environment.
- Memo area for date, name, or event, convenient when managing several memory cards.
- Small, transparent media case with strap hole, protects the card from shock/dust and helps reduce the risk of misplacing the media. It also enables clear identification of memo area without opening the case.