High-speed transfer rate 300x(45MB/s [write])*2 with UDMA*3
2, 4, 8GB*1
2, 4, 8GB*1
1, 2, 4GB*1
*1 Not all capacity variations are available in all areas.
*2 1x=150KB/s, when used with UDMA enabled devices, results may vary depending upon the device.
*3 UDMA: Ultra Direct Memory Access
*Sony internal testing.
*These results are only guidelines and depend on the write speed of the memory card and photography conditions.
* For non-UDMA-enabled cameras, the high-speed transfer function is not available. Such cameras are equivalent to the 133x (20 MB/s) model in continuous shooting performance.
With the Sony CompactFlash card 300x (NCFD) series, even image data stored on a card to full capacity can be backed up to a computer at high speed. Even data stored on a full 300x 4GB model (NCFD4G) can be backed up in only approximately 2 minutes!
*Sony internal testing.
* Some commercially available PC adaptors and reader/writers cannot take advantage of the high-speed performance. In addition, compatibility with other devices depends on the operating conditions of the devices, and proper operation is not fully guaranteed.
Ideal for high-speed continuous advance with UDMA-enabled digital SLR cameras!
Ideal for high-speed continuous advance with digital SLR cameras!
|Operating voltage||3.3 V or 5 V|
|Transfer speed*2||45MB/s [write]||20MB/s [read/write]||10MB/s [read]
|Operational Conditions||0 to 60 degrees Celsius|
|Storage Condition||-20 to 85 degrees Celsius|
|Main unit dimensions||42.8 x 36.4 x 3.3 mm|
|Main unit weight||Approximately 12 g|
|Accessories||Operating instructions, Carrying case|
|Service and support||Image Recovery Service||-|
|Capacity*3||2GB, 4GB, 8GB||2GB, 4GB, 8GB||1GB, 2GB, 4GB|
*1 : 1x (multiplied speed) = 150 KB/s
*2 : Confirmed by Sony internal testing.
*3 : Actual usable capacity is somewhat less than the amount shown on the device because part of the capacity is used by the system area.
* These number of images are only guideline, and the acutal number will depend on certain variables, including camera, object, and other parameters.
- For the details on operations with compatible device, please refer to the instruction manual itself.
- Do not strike, bend, drop or wet the unit.
- Do not place the unit in locations that are:
- extremely hot or cold
- dusty or dirty
- very humid
- exposed to corrosive gases
- exposed to direct sunlight
- When inserting the CompactFlash card into a device, make sure that the card is facing the right direction, and be sure to insert the card all the way into the device’s slot.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or modify the CompactFlash card.
- Do not attach the label.
- We recommend backing up important data.
- When writing on the main unit label, use an oil-based pen. Do not use a fountain pen or water-based pen.
- Recorded data may be damaged or lost in the following cases:
- removing the CompactFlash card or turning off the device while reading, writing, or formatting of the card is in progress.
- using the CompactFlash card in a location where it may be subjected to static electricity or electrical noise.
- If the CompactFlash card is not recognized by the device you are using, remove the CompactFlash card, shutdown or restart your device, and try inserting the card again.
* Sony cannot assume responsibility for damage caused by failure to observe the precautions listed in this document. Care should always be taken when using the card.
* Please note that we cannot assume responsibility for corruption or deletion of data.
* Our product warranty is limited only to the CompactFlash card itself, when used normally in accordance with these operating instructions and with the accessories that were included with this unit in the specified or recommended system environment. Services provided by the Company, such as user support, are also subject to these restrictions.
* Sony does not warrant the usage of the product in life support systems or other applications where failure could threaten injury or life.
* The Company cannot accept liability for damage or loss resulting from the use of this unit, or for any claim from a third party.
* The Company cannot accept any liability for: problems with your digital still camera or other hardware arising from the use of this product; the suitability of this product for specific hardware, software, or peripherals; operating conflicts with other installed software; data loss; or other accidental or unavoidable damages.