- For Windows Driver & Utility Software Downloadmore
They are self-extracting files.
Please download and decompress it first, then install it.
After decompression, please read the Readme and installation guide included in exe.file for further information.
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
Please read this Software License Agreement ("Agreement") carefully before downloading, installing or using the software.
By downloading, installing or using the software, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
Windows Software Download
- Notes and procedure for driver software downloadmore
*When you are using WindowsNT4.0 or Windows2000 ,
an error message is displayed at the step of installing the Port Monitor because of the long file name
if you put the decompressed file on the desktop.
Please put the file in the folder which is not log file name.
Please refer to FAQ for the details.
*When you are using WindowsME
Windows95/98 drivers work on WindowsME.
*For SCSI connection, Windows95 drivers work fine on Windows98 if the firmware is the latest version.
About the installation on Windows98, please refer to the following files.
- Installation for SCSI 1284-E.EXE (139KB) (UP-D890)
*For other printers with parallel connection, please install the drivers using "Add Printer."
For specifying an extract folder of a compressed file
- 1. Double click the downloaded compressed file, then the dialog "WinZipSelf-Extractor" comes up.
- 2. Specify the destination of the decompressed files on "Unzip To Folder."
- 3. Click "Unzip" to decompress the downloaded file.
- ex.) If the destination is C:\Temp, Temp folder on the C drive is made, and the decompressed files are stored in it.
||Jan. 27, 2003
||July 26, 2002
|Windows95 & 98
||Feb. 10, 2000
- Printer Driver Windows2000/XP (Ver.1.30-Ver.1.31)
- *Windows 2000 printer driver works on WindowsXP also.
- * Since UP-D890 may not operate normally if printing number of copies is set or more to two,printing number of copies is fixed to 1.
back to list
- Printer Driver WindowsNT4.0 (Ver.1.20-Ver.1.21)
Readme has been changed.
back to list