- For Windows Driver & Utility Software Downloadmore
They are self-extracting files.
Please download and decompress it first, then install it.
After decompression, please read the Readme and installation guide included in exe.file for further information.
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
Please read this Software License Agreement ("Agreement") carefully before downloading, installing or using the software.
By downloading, installing or using the software, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
Windows Software Download
- Notes and procedure for driver software downloadmore
*When you are using Windows2000 or WindowsXP,
an error message is displayed at the step of installing the Port Monitor because of the long file name
if you put the decompressed file on the desktop. Please put the file in the folder which is not log file name.
Please refer to FAQ for the details.
For specifying an extract folder of a compressed file
- 1. Double click the downloaded compressed file, then the dialog "WinZipSelf-Extractor" comes up.
- 2. Specify the destination of the decompressed files on "Unzip To Folder."
- 3. Click "Unzip" to decompress the downloaded file.
- ex.) If the destination is C:\Temp, Temp folder on the C drive is made, and the decompressed files are stored in it.
||Nov. 30, 2004
||Oct. 31, 2002
||Jan. 30, 2002
Printer Driver Windows2000/XP (Ver.1.23)
- * This version corrected the problem that the paper size is not correctly set depending on an application.
- * This version also corrected the problem that the printing preference dialog does not function normally under the Windows XP Service Pack2.
- * "UPD21MDUNINST.exe", uninstaller was added.
back to list
Printer Driver Windows98/Me (Ver.1.12)
Error message can display on top screen.
back to list