Please read this before downloading software.
The following "SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT" applies to each PROGRAM provided by Sony through this HomePage. Please read the following "SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT" before downloading. By downloading the PROGRAM, you agree to the "SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT".
- SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
This is a legal agreement between you (hereafter referred to as the User) and Sony Corporation (hereinafter referred to as Sony) pertaining to the right to use the Software program (hereafter referred to as the PROGRAM). Using the PROGRAM indicates your acceptance of these terms and conclusion of the Agreement between the User and Sony.
- Copyright and all other rights relating to the PROGRAM and documents accompanying the PROGRAM are owned by Sony or the original rightful person or organization (hereafter referred to as the original rightful person) granting Sony the right to use the PROGRAM. The User is granted no rights other than those specified in this agreement.
- Sony grants the User the non-exclusive, indivisible right to use the PROGRAM for the purpose of using the Sony products for which the PROGRAM designates.
- The User may not transfer the Right of Use described above to any third party nor allow for any third party to use the PROGRAM unless the User obtains the advance written permission of Sony.
- The User may not export or trasport the PROGRAM or documents accompanying the PROGRAM from the country where the User downloaded the PROGRAM to any other country.
- The User may not update, add to, or modify the PROGRAM either in whole or in part.
- THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-DEFECTIVENESS.
- If any dispute relating to infringement of copyright, patent, or other intangible property rights arises between the User and a third party as a consequence of use of the PROGRAM, the User shall settle the dispute at the User's own expense, and shall make no claim against Sony or the original rightful person.
- Sony may terminate your license upon notice for failure to comply with any of these Terms. Any such termination shall not affect any payments, any compensation for damage. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy the Software together with all copies in any form.
- If the User is a governmental entity, the use, duplication or disclosure of the PROGRAM and accompanying documentation by the User are subject to the restrictions set forth in subparagraphs (c)(1) and (c)(2) of the Commercial Computer Software clause at FAR 52.227-19, and subparagraph (c)(i)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DOD FAR 252.227-7013 and any comparable federal, state or local law or regulation and, for this purpose, the manufacturer is Sony Corporation located at 6-7-35 Kitashinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
[Accept] [Do not Accept]
Please read this before downloading firmware.
The following "TERMS AND CONDITIONS" applies to each PROGRAM provided by Sony Corporation (hereinafter referred to as Sony) through this web site. Please read the following "TERMS AND CONDITIONS" before downloading. By downloading the PROGRAM, you agree to the "TERMS AND CONDITIONS".
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Failure of upgrading the firmware may cause damage or malfunction of the product. Please read the instructions and proceed carefully. Sony shall not be liable for any damage or loss of the product which was caused by inadequate operations.
- Repairing at Sony authorized service facilities for any damage or loss of the product which was caused by inadequate operations will be charged even if the product is still under warranty period.
- Sony authorized service facilities provide firmware upgrading service (charged) based upon your request. Please contact your local Sony dealer if you wish service facilities to upgrade firmware, or if your printer is connected via Parallel interface, or if you are using UP-D70 (not UP-D70A or UP-D70XR).
- Macintosh is a trademark of Apple Computer Inc.
- Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
- Photoshop is a trademark of Adobe Systems Inc.
- StuffIt Expander is a trademark of Aladdin Systems, Inc.