Sony's VENICE* Camera Simulator is an interactive training tool that represents the CineAlta camera's menu-driven user interface.
- "CineAltaV" is the product name in China
Supported browsers: Google Chrome 63 and above, Safari 10 and above.
- REC button, User Menu, Full Menu and Setting detail menu in TC/Media, Monitoring and Audio are not simulated. Please refer to Operations Manual instead.
- Base ISO can be changed in Project details menu, and other items in the menu are not simulated.
- The Simulator is designed for evaluation purposes only and we cannot guarantee its accuracy in all possible scenarios. Please use at your own risk.
- Optional Full Frame and Anamorphic licenses (CBKZ-3610A and CBKZ-3610F) are installed in the Simulator.
- Optional AXS-R7 Portable Memory Recorder is mounted in the Simulator.
- The Simulator was produced for VENICE 2.0 software. Subsequent updates may change the operation of the camera menu systems.
For more information on VENICE camera, please visit VENICE website