- Windows-compatible software to accelerate reading or writing data to/ from the External Hard Drive.
- Support faster data transfer Approx. 3 times via USB 3.0 to the External Hard Drive(even twice faster via USB2.0)
- With just installing the software, high-speed is realized by optimizing and efficient way of transferring data to the External Hard Drive.
*Note; The transfer speed/time may vary, depends on numbers/size of the data, or PC performance.
Tested under Sony measurement condition, as of May, 2011
Measured the time to copy files* (100KB×10,000 files=1GB) stored on the PC’s hard drive to the External Hard Drive
*Document, Spreadsheet, PDF, and E-mail, etc.
<PC>CPU: Intel Core i7 M640 2.80GHz, RAM: 4.00GB, OS: Windows 7 HomePremium 64bit
Internal Drive: Seagate ST9500325AS(NTFS Format)
<External Hard Drive> HD-PG5 (NTFS Format)
*The measurement values are results obtained in a specific test environment, and there is no guarantee that the same results will be obtained in all operating environments.
- Windows-compatible software to protect the data on the External Hard Drive with a password.
- When going out with your External Hard Drive, its data security is also protected with password as well as in the home.
- The data can not be accessed by others even if you left the External Hard Drive somewhere by accident. You can unlock the External Hard Drive and read /write data with your own PC, and also with other PCs. You can divide the drive for locked and non-locked area.
- Supports extremely safe AES 256-bit encryption
If the software applied, the External Hard Drive use will be limited with PC (cannot be used with other hardware like BRAVIA®).
The Password Protection Manager cannot be used simultaneously with other encryption software for the External Hard Drive.
- Windows-compatible software to backup data from a PC’s internal hard drive to the External Hard Drive.
- Data on an internal hard drive can be periodically (automatically) backed up to your External Hard Drive. By recognizing/backing up only modified/added data for minimizing necessary capacity, the time will be reduced. (Incremental backup method)
- Windows-compatible software to format the External Hard Drive to FAT32.
- For reformatting a NTFS-format External Hard Drive to FAT32.
- Change the file system to FAT32-format with this software, when using with PS3, etc.
*Note;if the device has its own format function, follow its instruction and use it.
Be aware that ALL THE EXSISTING DATA WILL BE ERASED if you format the External Hard Drive with this software.