For Inquiry about FeliCa
Please confirm the term of use set forth below, and click "Agree" button at the bottom.
The Term of Use
* Sony may have its third party subcontractors perform some part of the inquiry-related services for the purposes stated above.
- E-mail responses sent by Sony to you are solely for the purpose to respond to your inquiry.
- Please refrain from using Sony's response to your inquiry for any other purpose than to solve your concern with regard to the inquiry.
- Your using this inquiry form is also subject to "Sony Corporation Web Site: Terms and Conditions" in addition to this "Term of Use." It is deemed that you have agreed to "Sony Corporation Web Site: Terms and Conditions" when you have sent your inquiry through this inquiry form.
- In case Sony's response by e-mail cannot reach you or Sony deems it appropriate to respond by phone or postal mail, Sony will respond by phone or postal mail. Please input your name, telephone number and postal address into the inquiry form.
- Please note that it may take considerable days to respond depending on your inquiry.
- Sony may share your Personal Information with Sony Group Companies* so as to have Sony Group Companies respond to your inquiry or provide other inquiry-related services.
<The following are information required to exhibit by Japanese law.>
(i) Items of Personal Information subject to shared use
Your inquiry and your Personal Information
(ii) Extent of shared use
Sony Corporation and Sony Group Companies
(iii) Purpose of shared use
As stated in this Clause 7
(iv) Responsible Party for managing Personal Information for shared use
- The interpretation and application of these provisions is governed in all respects by the laws of Japan without reference to any choice or conflict of laws principles. Furthermore, all controversies and disputes arising out of or relating to your Personal Information relating to the use of this website shall be exclusively submitted to the Tokyo District Court, and you agree to waive any venue objection against the court to resolve the controversies and disputes. You agree that the judgment, decree or order rendered by a court of last resort or a court of lower jurisdiction from which no appeal has been taken in Tokyo, Japan shall be final and binding upon both parties.
- Sony may forward your inquiry to its overseas offices to respond directly, depending on the nature of the inquiry.
Personal Information submitted via the Inquiry Form will be received and processed by Sony in Japan. Please note that Japanese privacy laws may not provide the same level of legal protection for your Personal Information as the laws in your country (for instance, in the European Union).
Would you agree to the terms mentioned above?
(Your inquiry is encrypted by SSL to maintain communications security.)